Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pick-up Lines

Alright, I won't pretend to be an expert on the subject. I don't do these things... after all I'm here to study and if I could, get another Cowboy hat! But I just couldn't resist not telling you guys about this guy who tried to pick up one of my friends. It's just, well out of the ordinary.

The guys and I were on the ferry to Labuan and we were all talking and joking around

And this happened

A psychotic nerd just shoves what looks like a PSP between me and my friend and quickly says to her in a low voice, 'this was a game made by one of the IT student, you see the graphic it resembled... yadda yadda... and the storyline is...yadda yadda..." He was getting more emotional and exicited. He sounded like he was reassuring her from the boogeyman that just scared the living daylights out of her.

Pardon the grammatical errors but that's how he speaks. No offence. No it's not word for word I can't remember these things 100%.

So we thought this guy was doing one of those ten-second demos about some video or something. The Love Guru was babbling away for more than ten minutes. So our friend was saved from further agony when my roomie asked her to go for a walk. That's what friends are for :)

She spent the rest of the trip sleeping in the corner hidden from everyone else. It was a peaceful ride after that. Didn't see LG anywhere after that.. wheew! Two hours of having the wind blowing in your face without a worry in the world.

Sid Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment