Thursday, August 13, 2009

Barney loves kids...

In death MJ found peace from all those parents who had eyes that looked like dollar signs, claiming that Jacko molested their kids.

But I don't think he is a sicko.

Yeah he loved kids a lot but I doubt he would go into paedo-mode. He was married twice to start with. And if he was sick he would have done that years before, not when he was at his peak.

I was reading a post by Ian on FB- Barney is a paedophile... it got me thinking. If you still believe the Immortal King of Pop likes kiddies, I think you are all wrong!!

I'm going to leave Jacko alone and have a go at Barney, he/it was annoyed me when I was a kid. Here are three reasons to why I think Barney is not going after adult dinos.

It's only for laughs by the way, don't take it the wrong way will ya? I know it's only a kids show and it's not real...

1. At school when everyone is there, he is only a little doll. Once all the adults leave and only the kids are left, he just so happens to magically enlarge and laughs gleefully and is so exicited his prehistoric heart might burst. His a stalker.

2. He ends the show by professing his love for the kids and hugs them like their lovers.

3. He touches them a lot.

Now, I ain no sicko but let us face it. We'll be in jail if any of us did that.

It's a pretty short post. I've been busy so I've not much time to update the blog.

Cya

.

1 comment: