Saturday, September 5, 2009

Night At The Tower

Some seniors were having this "Movie Fiesta" for their 2nd/3rd year project. I didn't want to go because I've seen most of the movies that they were going to screen.

A few of our friends had to spend the night at the Tower because the last bus to their hostel was at 11. Guess I'm lucky to be within walking distance of the school, although their hostel does have water.

Their last movie ended at 2.30 and so the rest of us decided to spend the night/morning at the Tower to keep them company. Fancy three girls all alone in the lonely building with no-one until 8 in the morning. The place isn't haunted but still it can be pretty uncomfortable.

I'm no stranger to staying up all night long. It's 4.22 and I'm still fresh. Five fellas are fast asleep, and there are three others infront of me on their laptop.

I don't think I should take pictures of them and post them here. ~sigh~ why am I so good to them.

Sid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment