Sunday, December 6, 2009

Anything new on the telly?

New Moon, as described by many was boring. Which is why I'm not sure if I want to catch it in the cinemas. Odds are that I wouldn't even watch the DVD, yet alone buy it. I don't think I'll ever watch it, not out of interest but because the reviews are somewhat discouraging.

I should have bought a keyboard protector from the PC fair.

England was drawn int Group C along with the USA, Algeria and Slovenia. Nice! Them French cheaters are drawn with Mexico, South Africa and Heaven knows who.

Easy for England, bad for South Africa.

The WC will be held in South Africa but more importantly it will be the first time that the World Cup will be held in Africa. Which is something they highlighted during the Draw. I suggest you watch it :D.

In BPL, Gary Neville limped off the pitch throwing his armband to Carrick. Carrick threw it to Giggs and wore it upside down. He wore it properly in the second half. Sounds trivial, but it's the only tiny negligible detail I know that you don't.

1 comment: