Wednesday, December 23, 2009

IUC

IUC is here at last!! It used to be one of my favourite RC competitions, second only to Annual Parade. A series of events that include teamtest, first aid in (the) community, theory and marching that pushes the participants to the limit. It is even more demanding for the organisers of the competition, believe me.

This year's IUC wasn't as hyped up as in previous years. The atmosphere wasn't tensed. It could work in favour of those whom aren't able to perform under pressure. The teamtest scenario was about a place that was just hit by a tsunami. Another water scene.

Met up with the Old Crowd - Kuan Ming, Raymond, Chia Hao(Will I ever spell your name correctly?), Thina, Zhen Fei, Erwin, Eric and Marcus. Their juniors were too busy talking to girls (heaves a deep sigh). Seems like I'm the only one from my batch that's still around; LY's in Pennsylvania, Ben doesn't care and CK is (fortunately!) still in S'pore.

Congratulations to the guys from Unit 25 for retaining our trophy!

p.s. I was not made for pole dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment