Saturday, January 9, 2010

Waterless island

I hope this isn't the "Waterloo" of my education. If so, it's back to it's pathetic waterless state.

It's strange because without water, the desire, that passion, to work hard is slowly coming back to me. I'm leaving this damned rock eventually, but to slack off for the next two and a half years is simply unacceptable.

"You have a job to do, and I expect you to carry it out objectively and professionally" - M from Licence to Kill.

News on the water wells - drilling will take a long time because of the high sea water table and because of the hard rocks found on campus. Why bother developing Labuan? They love it like this, let them be. Don't send us here.

Arrogance?? Don't think so.

The bombings of the three churches in KL is absolutely appalling. Couldn't chat properly online last night, made me send out a few irrational messages - all completely irrelevant to the referred happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment