Friday, February 5, 2010

When you're bored and hungry

I was out of food in my bag. This meant eating in the canteen again. Rice is not life neither is life rice.

I'm currently listening to Rufus Wainwright's version of Hallelujah, wicked stuff.

When you're bored and hungry, you don't think. You do something about it. So I took the next bus into town alone. Honestly, when you're starving you don't give a thought whether you are going alone or who's free, shut up think for yourself and get some bloody food... bloody food(sounds Scottish, sheep's stomach anyone?)

Checked out the library in Labuan. It looks alright though the books are old and are just chucked or crammed into the very few shelves there. Bad organisation, not ideal for readers to navigate through. One thing I've learnt here in Borneo is that the people are very impractical.

Here are some pictures of the library





No comments:

Post a Comment